Heading For Japan

Hi, my name's Will, I'm studying Japanese right now in year 11. Since i began studying only a few months ago, my interest in learning Japanese has grown and because of that, one day i want to live in Japan, hence the title Heading For Japan. You can read this blog which mainly includes how my study is going, and if you subscribe, that's even better! So I'm going to try and update this website as often is possible with how I'm progressing in my thirst for knowledge. Thanks for checking out this blog and hopefully one day I'll be heading for japan.

My Week of Kanji - Chosen Kanji

Today I chose my Kanji which I'm going to study during my holidays, I looked through about 20 websites and finally found one that looked accurate and I could print, and thanks to a very helpful "How to" Google search I am able to show them on my blog so here they are (ありがとうございます).

JLPT 4 Kanji JLPT 4 Kanji Will JLPT Kanji Project 4


If you think the JLPT 4 Kanji list is long, just try out JLPT 3 Kanji list.


JLPT 3 Kanji JLPT 3 Kanji Will JLPT Kanji Project 3


So, those 2 sets of Kanji are what I'm going to be learning over my holiday break. more updates on my week of Kanji are coming soon (first I have to do my exams).

0 comments:

Post a Comment